There was an issue with your input
- Use Of Fidelity Sites
- Fidelity Sites and Companies
- Mutual Funds And Variable Annuities
- Information For Foreign Investors
- Broker-Dealer's Potential Conflicts
- No Investment Recommendations Or Professional Advice
- Copyright Policy, Linking Policy And Trademarks
- Third Party Content And Sites
- Timeliness Of Content
- Prohibited Uses
- Means Of Access
- Password Security And Notification
- Disclaimer Of Warranties
- Limitation Of Liability
- Changes To Fidelity Sites
- Governing Law
USE OF FIDELITY SITES
The Fidelity Sites are intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Fidelity have agreed to otherwise in writing.
FIDELITY SITES AND COMPANIES
FMR LLC is the parent company of various Fidelity entities. Some of these entities are financial services companies that may be registered under federal or state laws.
The following Fidelity Investments entities are broker-dealers that offer investment and brokerage products and services on this web site:
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services Company, Inc., 500 Salem Street, Smithfield, Rhode Island 02917
- National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston, MA 02110
The following Fidelity Investments companies may also offer products and services on this site, but are not necessarily broker-dealers:
Annuities, Advisory, and Life Insurance Products:
- Strategic Advisers, Inc., a registered investment advisor, and Fidelity Personal Trust Company, FSB ("FPT"), a federal savings bank, or Fidelity Management Trust Company ("FMTC"). Non-deposit investment products and trust services offered through FPT and FMTC and their affiliates are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency, are not obligations of any bank, and are subject to risk, including possible loss of principal.
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Operations Company, Inc.
- Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC, and/or Fidelity Insurance Agency, Inc., distribute fixed and variable insurance products issued by Fidelity Investment Life Insurance Company, Empire Fidelity Investments Life Insurance Company, New York, NY, and certain third party insurance companies, which are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments.
MUTUAL FUNDS AND VARIABLE ANNUITIES
Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the fund or annuity. Contact Fidelity for a prospectus containing this information. Read it carefully. An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund. Interest rate increases can cause the price of a money market security to decrease.
INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS
The Fidelity Sites are intended to be made available only to persons in the United States, and the information on this web site is only for such persons. Nothing on the Fidelity Sites shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security, or any other product or service, to any person.
Persons outside of the United States should go to the "Solutions for International Investors" page of the Fidelity Sites, which will direct them to the appropriate overseas web site of Fidelity's non-U.S. affiliates. Fidelity's non-U.S. affiliates, Fidelity International Limited, Fidelity Investments Canada Limited, Fidelity Investments Management (H.K.) Limited, Fidelity Investments Japan, and Fidelity Brokerage Services Japan LLC offer products and services designed specifically for overseas investors.
BROKER-DEALER'S POTENTIAL CONFLICTS
As a broker-dealer, either National Financial Services LLC, or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, both members NYSE, SIPC, or their affiliates may act as principal for their own account or as agent for their customers in connection with the sale to you or purchase by you of a security that is the subject of content prepared by Fidelity. If the company receives a mark-up or commission or acts as agent for another person in connection with any such transaction, Fidelity may have a potential conflict of interest. You understand this potential conflict and acknowledge that you may choose to effect securities transactions at another broker/dealer.
NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Generally, the Fidelity Sites are not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice. Nothing on the Fidelity Sites should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Fidelity or any third party. However, certain tools available on the Fidelity Sites may be deemed to provide general investment education within the meaning of the securities laws based upon his or her client's personalized input. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you or your client based on his or her investment objectives and personal and financial situation. You should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your or your client's specific legal or tax situation.
COPYRIGHT POLICY, LINKING POLICY AND TRADEMARKS
The Fidelity Sites are protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Fidelity Sites, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos. Unless you and Fidelity have agreed otherwise, links from another web site to a Fidelity Site must resolve to the top-level homepage of a Fidelity domain. In order to avoid confusion, if you do link from another web site to a Fidelity top-level homepage, your web site, and the link itself, may not suggest that Fidelity endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any non–Fidelity web site, entity, service or product, and may not make use of any Fidelity trademarks or service marks other than those contained within the text of the link. If you are interested in linking to a Fidelity Site or particular content on a Fidelity Site, please contact your Fidelity representative. You may not use any Fidelity names without prior written approval. You may not reference that your firm is an agent of, partner to, or affiliate of Fidelity. You may not use the Fidelity logo, or post any Fidelity forms or collateral to your web site. Only Fidelity–approved language and web site links are allowed. If you would like to include references to Fidelity in your marketing materials, contact your Fidelity representative for more information.
All trademarks and service marks on the Fidelity Sites belong to FMR LLC, except third-party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Fidelity with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Fidelity Sites;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Fidelity's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By mail: Tanya Courcey, Fidelity Investments, 245 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210
By phone: 617-563-9840
By email: CopyrightClaim@fmr.com
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
The Fidelity Sites include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Some of this content is supplied by companies that are not affiliated with any Fidelity entity ("Third Party Content"). Most Third Party Content is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to third party web sites. The Third Party Content is protected by copyright pursuant to United States laws and international treaties and is owned or licensed by the Third Party Content provider(s) credited. Third Party Content may not be retransmitted or redistributed without the prior written approval of the sources of such information.
Fidelity has not been involved in the preparation, adoption or editing of Third Party Content and does not explicitly or implicitly endorse or approve such content. The Third Party Content providers do not implicitly or explicitly endorse or approve the Third Party Content, nor do they give investment advice, or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
The Fidelity Sites may allow you to input data about yourself or your clients ("User Input Data"). Fidelity is not responsible or liable for any User Input Data or any information or results derived from its use. Although Third Party Content may be framed-in on the Fidelity Sites or available through a link to a third-party site, Fidelity does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content. Fidelity therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Third party content is provided for informational purposes only. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk. In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, Fidelity may at times exclude content with respect to securities of issuers which are the subject of public offerings made available to Fidelity's brokerage customers, or otherwise.
THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
All content on the Fidelity Sites is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use Fidelity Sites in any manner that could damage or overburden any Fidelity server, or any network connected to any Fidelity server. Do not use Fidelity Sites in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of the Fidelity Sites.
MEANS OF ACCESS
The Fidelity Sites are generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access the Fidelity Sites, be aware that the Fidelity Sites may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk. There may be times when access to some of Fidelity's online services may not be available. During these times, you may contact Fidelity through other channels (e.g. phones).
You should not access the Fidelity Sites through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Fidelity.
Certain parts of the Fidelity Sites are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of the Fidelity Sites, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Fidelity for your specific use.
PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
If you have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to non-public areas of the Fidelity Sites, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your PIN. Accordingly, you should take steps to protect the confidentiality of your PIN. Notify Fidelity immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft or unauthorized use of your PIN.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- FIDELITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE FIDELITY SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- THE FIDELITY SITES ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND FIDELITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- FIDELITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FIDELITY SITES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. FIDELITY ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE FIDELITY SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE FIDELITY SITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. THIS PROVISION MAY NOT APPLY TO PARTICIPANTS IN CERTAIN EMPLOYER-SPONSORED WORKPLACE SAVINGS PLANS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FIDELITY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THE FIDELITY SITES AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF FIDELITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- FIDELITY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH FIDELITY DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of the Fidelity Sites, you agree to indemnify and hold Fidelity and its third party content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of the Fidelity Sites, or from your violation of these Terms. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
CHANGES TO FIDELITY SITES
Unless otherwise agreed, Fidelity may discontinue or modify the Fidelity Sites at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use the Fidelity Sites.
Fidelity may terminate your access to the Fidelity Sites for any reason, without prior notice.
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Fidelity's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise. This provision may not apply to participants in certain employer-sponsored workplace savings plans.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.